7th ERA Workshop
Calibration, quality assurance and measurement protocols
Krakow (Poland), 28th May 2019
The workshop and the General Assembly will be held in the city of Krakow, Poland, at the International Cultural Centre (ICC) during the 3rdInternational Conference “Radon in the Environment 2019”.
14:00 Welcome (Wolfgang Ringer, ERA President)
14:15 Regulatory requirements on the quality of radon measurements (Thomas Beck, BfS – Germany)
14:40 Accredited methods – how to maintain high quality of radon measurements? (Jadwiga Mazur, IFJ-PAN – Poland)
15:05 Coffee break
15:30 A comprehensive quality control system for track etch analysis (Erik Hulber, Radosys – Hungary)
15:50 Radon adsorption in detector holder plastic – a source to incorrect calibrations (Tryggve Rönnqvist, Radonova Laboratories AB – Sweden)
16:10 Round-table discussions
You can register here:
– ERA members: 20 € for members attending the workshop only. You can pay here:
– Non-ERA members: 50 € for those attending the workshop only. You can pay here:
– Participants registered for the International Conference “Radon in the Environment 2019” pay no workshop fee.
– ERA member companies with stands only for the day of the ERA radon workshop will exhibit free of charge.
AGENDA – GENERAL ASSEMBLY, 28 May 2019, 5.15 pm
1. Welcome by the President
2. Presentation and approval of minutes from the last GA
3. ERA administration (Secretary) + Annual budget (Treasurer)
Approval of budget
4. Election results of the new ERA Executive Committee
5. Announcement of the ERA award 2019
6. Any other business